Chief Financial Offier
As Chief Financial Officer, Ronald Kozlin directs and oversees all of Pilgrim’s financial and administrative activities including finance, business plans, budgets, financial reporting, analysis and planning, accounting, legal and contracts. As the Chief Financial Officer, Ron provides strategic leadership across all functions to develop a cohesive plan to measure and achieve the company’s growth plans.
- Chief Financial Officer of Fortress Technologies, Inc., a leader in secure outdoor tactical wireless communications for global defense, critical infrastructure and enterprise users. Fortress Technologies was acquired by General Dynamics in 2011.
- Director of Financial Planning & Analysis for MarineMax, Inc., America’s largest yacht and boat retailer, headquartered in Clearwater, FL
- Vice President, Operations Finance for ViryaNet, a leading mobile workforce management software company, headquartered in Massachusetts
- Chief Financial Officer of Utility Partners, Inc., Tampa FL.
- Assurance & Business Advisory Manager for Arthur Andersen LLP
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, with High Honors from the University of Florida
- Certified Public Accountant